Protect your business with iMonitor EAM
The most complete employee computer activities monitoring software
Power Keylogger prohibit the access to malicious websites
Nowadays, Internet has been popular with every family. Everyone can not get away from internet. It has become an essensial part of our daily life. So a safe surfing environment is necessary special for our kids. Taking a good care of controlling and internet filtering has more and more been important to us. Power Keylogger
is such a application made for internet filter
What kind of things Power Keylogger can do with internet filtering for parents?
By using Power Keylogger, parents can set some sensitive words or phrases being filtered, when kids sufing some website which contained some words or phrases being filtered, browsing tools like IE, Firefox, would automatically block such web page. That is just called internet filtering. And Power Keyloggyer specially enchances internet filter function, not only providing basic keywords internet filter, also optimized the AI engine of identify of internet filter.
To our children, what sorts of websites should be filtered by Power Keylogger?
Drugs: Advocating or promoting recreational use of any controlled substance. (Also see Illegal)
- Tasteless/Gross: Bodily functions. Tasteless humor. Graphic medical photos. Some extreme forms of body modification (cutting, branding, piercing).
- Profanity: Crude, vulgar, or obscene language or gestures.
- Porn Site Material: Material intended to be sexually arousing or erotic. (See also Sex and Nudity)
- Adults Only : Material labeled by its author or publisher as being strictly for adults. (Examples: "Adults only", "You must be 18 to visit this site", "Registration is allowed only for people 18 or older", "You must be of legal drinking age to visit this site").
- Sex: Images or descriptions of sexual activity. Any sexual merchandise. Sexual fetishism. (See also Pornography and Nudity)
- Nudity : Nakedness. enough said. (See also Swimsuits, Lingerie, Sex, Pornography)
- Swimsuits: Models in swimwear, especially fashion swimwear photos.
- Lingerie: Models in lingerie (except those that qualify for Nudity).
- Chat: Chat sites, services that allow short messages to be sent to others immediately in real time. Downloadable chat software. (See also Moderated)
- Personals: Personal advertisements, including "mail-order brides." (See also "Adults Only.")
- Alcohol: Advocating or promoting recreational use of alcohol. (See also "Adults Only.")
- Tobacco: Advocating or promoting recreational use of tobacco. (See also "Adults Only.")
- Gambling: Gambling services, or information relevant primarily to gambling.
- Illegal: Advocating, promoting, or giving advice on carrying out acts widely considered illegal. This includes lock-picking, bomb-making, fraud, breaching computer security ("hacking"), phone service theft ("phreaking"), pirated software archives, or evading law enforcement.
- Violence: Graphic images or written descriptions of wanton violence or grave injury (mutilation, maiming, dismemberment, etc.) Includes graphically violent games.
- Suicide / Murder: Information on committing murder or suicide.
- Free Page Websites: Sites where home page space is offered for free. These sites historically have done nothing to prevent abuse of their services by users who post offensive content under multiple names, making them difficult to track. We will review individual pages on request, and unblock good sites as necessary. Many good sites are already unblocked.
- Most keywords or phases like above should be taken care more in the inernet filter list.