Protect your business with iMonitor EAM
The most complete employee computer activities monitoring software
Website monitoring software
Powerful Imonitor EAM can be used as website monitoring software.
Centralized employee monitoring
solution, SEE & LOG everything they do on the PC & INTERNET in real-time. IMonitor EAM Allows you invisibly monitor all employee's pc & internet activities from one contralized position.
||Chat / Instant Messages
||FTP File Transfers
||Removable disk alerts
||Hardware software asset
||Lock remote pc
|Send msg to employees
||disable USB stick
|Remote task manager
|Send file to employees
||Work time tracking
Web tab of Computer Logs in Imonitor EAM
- Monitor your website history: This item list Visited moment, Application Name, User in Imonitor EAM, Active time, EXE File Name, Title and URL.
- Monitor accessed sites: This item list accessed moment, User, Action and Website
- Monitor accessed URLs: This item list accessed moment, User, URL.
- Reference download : This item list Visited moment, User, File Name, SIze, Host (original website)
- Reference search: This item list Visited moment, User, Keyword.
Email tab of Computer Logs in Imonitor EAM
- Email received and sent: list Time, User, From, To, Subject, Attached File
- Web Mail sent: list Time, User, From, To, Subject, Attached File
- Email open and settings: Click button 'Mail Received' or 'Mail Sent' to list the target computer mail logs, then choose a single mail that you want to view from the list, finally click button 'view content' or you also can double click the mail to open it. But In order to open the email you want to view, first you should do email settings.
Website tab of Reports in Imonitor EAM
All of the following related information will be displayed by statistical graph.
- Website Statistics based on spent time: Generate statistical graph and detailed data for your employee' website spending time, The detailed data including Computer name, OS name, Department name, IP address, Using date, Keyword, Report created time, visited website and the visited moment. The statistical graph can give you a more intuitive view.
- Website Statistics based on visited frequency : The displayed details is similar to Website Statistics based on spent time, in addition it will give you the using times of each visited website.
- Statistics based on Browser: specially list the using time of Internet Explorer
- Statistics based on Search Keyword Frequency: specially list the keywords and its searched frequency.