Protect your business with iMonitor EAM
The most complete employee computer activities monitoring software
Free PC monitoring software
PC monitoring software-iMonitor EAM in iMonitorsoft offer you a 15-day free trial.
Centralized employee monitoring
solution, view & record everything they do on the PC & INTERNET in real-time. iMonitor EAM Allows you invisibly monitor all employee's PC & internet activities from one centralized position.
||Chat / Instant Message
||FTP File Transfer
||Removable Disk Alerts
||Hardware Software Asset
||Lock Remote PC
|Send MSG to Employees
||Disable USB Stick
|Remote Task Manager
|Send File to Employees
||Work Time Tracking
Fully-functional & 15 days free trial version
PC Monitoring Software - iMonitor EAM can monitor all PC activities. Both its standard and professional edition can give a 15-day free trial. After the trial period, you have to purchase the licenses to continue using this PC Monitoring Tool . Although 15-day free trial can give you a perfect experience about PC Monitoring, some of the features are still restricted. These functions can only be used in paid version.
It is a powerful monitoring software that suit for company and automatically generate report logs in totally stealth mode. All of the monitored data from employee PC will be collected in the server database. With the help of report logs, you can find out what employees are doing and prohibit irrelevant things during working hours when necessary. It is also available for LAN environment and it can monitor all your employees' PC (the Clients) in LAN via a central computer (the Server).
With iMonitor EAM, you can view and record your employees' PC activities such as their online conversation, processed documents, visited websites, application usage, email sent and received, the business information in their computer and even the screenshots of their online activities. The following description will show you more details:
- Screen snapshots: View live screenshots of the employee's real-time computer activities
- Websites: Review the visited websites and the time they spent, even the visited frequency with intuitive chart statistics. Also restrict or block to access certain websites
- E-mails: Record email sent or received, monitor whether exists leaks of confidential information, preset email address for further report log of monitored computer at home, block email attachment
- Chats/IM: Record the chats and instant messages
- Network: Review network connection and file sharing
- Documents: Monitor file operations like file transfer, etc
- Programs: View the programs running in the target computer
- Devices: Sent alerts to the server computer when insert a removable device drive like USB or some other sensitive activity are performing on the target computer.
- Assets: Review the status of all software and hardware assets
- System Information: Review system details of the monitored computer like CPU usage, disk number, free storage space, and prevent modifying system information
- Printing: Monitor the print jobs of the monitored computer.
- Download & Upload activity: FTP upload by host, FTP upload by user account, FTP download by host, FTP downloaded by user account, statistics based on file extensions, the most uploaded and downloaded files
- Clipboard: The most appeared words in clipboard
- File: View the most used files, the statistics based on Action, Driver Type, File Extensions, all of those advantages can provide you a convenient approach to search and management.
- Report: A quick and intuitive view of monitoring activity based on your requirements with statistics graphs including keystrokes, keyword activity, website history , email received and sent, webmail sent, system alerts, EAM alerts, FTP uploaded and downloaded activity, file activity, clipboard activity, removable disk usage, print jobs
- Lock: Once the admin user in iMonitor EAM found any potential sabotage is out there, he/she could lock the target computer
- In Stealth: Program of computer monitoring software provided by iMonitorSoft can be worked in totally stealth mode and ran in the target device's background, so the user can not find it.